*Disclaimer...we are back. The reason I posted this last week, and then quickly took it off is because after posting I realized I hadn't told my bosses, and wasn't quite ready to do so. So, I decided to take the post off (just in case they have seen my blog), and wait to put it back until I told them. I figured this is not something I want them hear through someone else, or to find out through the blog. So, it's official, the cat is out of the bag at work now. We are doing well, and feeling pretty good.
Monday, March 23, 2009
"That ain't no Etch-A-Sketch...
this is one doodle that can't be un-did..."
*Disclaimer...we are back. The reason I posted this last week, and then quickly took it off is because after posting I realized I hadn't told my bosses, and wasn't quite ready to do so. So, I decided to take the post off (just in case they have seen my blog), and wait to put it back until I told them. I figured this is not something I want them hear through someone else, or to find out through the blog. So, it's official, the cat is out of the bag at work now. We are doing well, and feeling pretty good.
*Disclaimer...we are back. The reason I posted this last week, and then quickly took it off is because after posting I realized I hadn't told my bosses, and wasn't quite ready to do so. So, I decided to take the post off (just in case they have seen my blog), and wait to put it back until I told them. I figured this is not something I want them hear through someone else, or to find out through the blog. So, it's official, the cat is out of the bag at work now. We are doing well, and feeling pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
22 comments:
Yah! Congratulations guys. We are so excited for you and loving the ode to Juno...very impressive! You guys will be great parents. This is the third blog in a row that I clicked on to find a pregnancy announcement. Wow. Tis the season I guess! Congrats again.
YAY!!! First off, exciting exciting. So very exciting!
And second, that is the best/funniest announcement I've seen. Can I copy that for baby 2?
love it! Sept is the BEST time to have a kid:)
Congrats Amy! That is so exciting!
Amy and Wes,
Mark, Whitney and I are so excited for you! Ashleigh delivered the great news to us. The post is hysterical!
Alice
This has to be one of my favorite lines in Juno! I love it! Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Yay!! You better let me know about a baby shower because I would love to see you!
Congrats! That is so exciting! Hopefully I will run into you at Smith's (and hopefully not walmart. I may just never go there again!) to congratulate you in person!!
Congrats. Enjoy the sympathy weight gain, Wes.
Ohhhh...Welcome to parenthood! Hold on tight, haha! Seriously, though, I am super excited for you. Are you going to find out the gender?
yeah yeah yeah! I'm so glad the cat is out of the bag! Expect a call from me tomorrow :)
Congrats!! So excited for you guys.
Congrats that is so exciting! I love the Juno picture...Classic:)
Well it is a sad day when I have come to the realization that i have to go through Blogs to find out that you two are going to be parents!!! Im so excited for you. CONGRATS!! Im telling morgan that he is doing a horrible job of keeping our family posted about his....
CONGRATS you two!!!! That is so exciting. I hope you've been feeling well, Amy, and can't wait to watch your belly grow and see your precious little bundle in September!
Congrats you guys! That is so exciting --- I hope you're feeling well! Are you going to find out what you're having?? Can't wait to see the pics of Wes Jr.! :)
Congratulations! So exciting!!! I just had the thought that I needed to check your blog to see if you might be prego... no lie!
Congratulations!! And what a creative way to announce it :) I hope your pregnancy goes well!!
WE could not be happier!!! We love you guys...Hang in their amy..The baby part is way better than the 9 months of worry and waiting!!!
Amy, just promise me that when you really are showing that much, you'll wear that exact same outfit. Pretty please, it will make my day.
We are SO excited for you! Can't wait to find out what you're having!!! Wish I was there to see that cute tummy.
And I agree with Darcie completely. But I might also add that Wes should wear that exact same outfit as well. I think Wally might have some socks like those in one of his bins.
I am sooo excited for you guys! Congrats, it's the absolute best thing ever :)
Hope you are feeling good!
Congratulations you guys!! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. I bet you're so excited. That announcement is hilarious!
It's been so long since I look at your blog and I couldn't believe the awesome news! Wes and Amy I am so happy for your guys! Get ready for the biggest change you will ever have in your life! Congrats, you're going to be great parents! I am so happy for the two of you!
Post a Comment