Darling Will! He looks so cute all the time. I love him in his Brazil jersey. I was with Ashley when she bought that shirt in NYC. She thought Wes would love that shirt one day and she had the foresight to buy it a little over three years ago! Good job Ashley because it looks so cute on Will!
6 comments:
Wes and Amy: I just love viewing your photos. What a handsome boy. Keep up the good work. Love, Nancy
Cutest! Cutest! I just love that little guy and I haven't even met him yet! I'm so glad that he's already sporting his Brazil jersey!
Darling Will! He looks so cute all the time. I love him in his Brazil jersey. I was with Ashley when she bought that shirt in NYC. She thought Wes would love that shirt one day and she had the foresight to buy it a little over three years ago! Good job Ashley because it looks so cute on Will!
He is getting so BIG!!! He is just the cutest boy ever!
Oh, we love you guys...can't wait to see you in June!!! William just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!!
Hey Amy!
Cute pics of William. I love his face-- it's distinct, mature, and darling!
Speaking of darling, your hair color looks fabulous! Diggin' the new look.
Hope you guys are well. Miss u!
Post a Comment