However, it does come with some drawbacks as well...poor customer service, slow check out lines (although there usually aren't many people in them), employees that struggle with social skills, and so on.
I went to Sam's Club on Monday to get our Christmas cards printed...and needless to say it has been quite the ordeal.
And, this is how they turned out....
Hello!! Does it look like their is a baby in this picture? And when I told the employee these were not the right Christmas cards (right photo, wrong card), she just said, "You could just send them to people as a joke." Ha ha, like I already don't get enough questions about having a baby. So the dilemma continues...Sam's Club or Costco?
13 comments:
I vote for COSTCO!! I kind of feel like Sams Club is the ghetto version of Costco. Your picture for your Baby's First Christmas is sure cute!
That's so funny Amy. Congrats on your baby's first Christmas. Hum . . . the Sams vs. Costco is a tough question. Its seems Costco just has a few little extras, but other than that, Sam's hands down for all the reasons you mentioned.
Dave and I used to have a Sam's Club
membership and we switched to Costco. Sam's club delivers the same stuff to Wal-mart, but Sam's has it in bigger bulk. So, we decided that since it is free to walk into Wal-mart why pay to join Sam's when it is all pretty much the same. I like the variety at Costco, but yes the crowds are a pain. I just have to gear up for a trip to Costco. I like Costco better overall.
Costco all the way!!!! I can't get enough of the polish dog with a drink for only a buck fifty! Go to Walmart if you want stuff from Sam's, it's the same. Besides, I think Wes would love to sit and eat a big polish dog and a big slice of pizza before he enters, yum, yum.
Seriously!? My goodness! I'm a Costco girl, but that's just because my mom is and I'm on her account. :)
I got your card yesterday and was totally expecting to see " Baby's First Christmas"! I am a Costco girl, but to avoid the crowds I go right when it opens and do everything I can to avoid it on Saturdays.
I'm partial to Costco, but have little experience w/Sams. The card... well, as someone who didn't start her family until her mid-30s, I can see why it isn't such a good idea to send out (!)... frankly, I"m speechless. But, then again, we did send out a Kwanzaa card 2years ago...
It's time to upgrade to both, I'm a single guy and I still find a reason to have a membership at both places.
Thanks for the good laugh! I was really laughing outloud and Wally was wondering what was so funny. We have had this conversation before of Costco vs. Sam's Club. I feel pretty much the same as you. I have been trying to go to Costco only at night as it isn't as busy. They both have a little different merchandise so I feel I have to go to both to just keep my shopping skills (??) up to par.
O.K. I just laughed my head off. I am so sorry amy. My new years resolution will be to never ask wes and amy when they are going to have kids. Like it is any of our business anyway!!
I vote costco hands down!! We cannot ever get to one out here and I notice a lot when we can't get the little things we nee from there. Drives me nuts!!!!
We miss you and hope you have an awesome christmas. My kids keep asking if wes can come just for christmas eve to be santa! Oh, it makes me want to cry everytime they say it.
Hahahahaha! I just had to say that is just too funny. It would have been a funny joke but people probably would have thought you WERE pregnant. I don't think I have ever been to Sams so I don't have an unbiased vote.
Great work.
Post a Comment