Tuesday, December 18, 2007

All-Women's Triathlon

Looking for a fantastic goal for the 2008 year? How about a Sprint Distance Triathlon?
All you ladies out there...time to commit to a 'do-able' challenge. Any takers?
Last year two of my co-workers and I trained for this and had a blast (thanks Christina for making us do this).
Here are the details:
Woman of Steel Triathlon
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Swim 300 meters, Bike 10 miles, Run 3.1 miles
Women Only!
Location: Bountiful Recreation Center



2 comments:

Sammy said...

You need to ride my bike. Once you go road, you'll never go back. You're always welcome to take it to any races, my bikes done a lot more triathlons than I have.

Tricia said...

I would love to someday! Maybe next year when I can. . if you know what I mean! :) I admire you girl. You are amazing to me.