50 things about me:
1. I do not like clutter, it makes me anxious.
2. I like to read the Newspaper, and I always look at the obituaries.
3. I am not much of a chocolate fan.
4. I watch the news almost every night.
5. I love pumpkin cookies, pumpkin cake, and pumpkin bread, but do not like pumpkin pie at all.
6. I get nervous using the crockpot, and have only used it twice.
7. I am a worrier.
8. I tend to be overly sensitive.
9. I care about others getting along. Confrontation make me very uncomfortable.
10. I love Target.
11. I purchase most of my clothes at Target, & Old Navy.
12. I love country music.
13. I love to read magazines (People, US...anything with Hollywood gossip).
14. If there are magazines I want to read at the gym I take them with me...but I return them after I have read them.
15. I love spinning classes.
16. I hate needles. I have fainted numerous times while receiving shots.
17. I have fainted at the sight of blood, more than once.
18. I have a low pain tolerence, and a sensitive stomach.
19. I went to the principal's office once in Elementary, Jr. High, and High School.
20. I have always looked up to both my sisters.
21. I think I am becoming more like my mom, as I am getting older (which I enjoy).
22. I love peaches.
23. I love to dance. I have taken adult dance classes, and truly enjoy it.
24. I have taken guitar lessons twice as an adult, and am still not good at playing it.
25. I have always wanted to play an instrument.
26. I love to read, but it makes me fall asleep.
27. I always fall asleep during movies.
28. I love to play games.
29. I liked it when my brother's friends would call me "Little Earl" in Jr. High & High School.
30. I wish I could travel more.
31. I wish I would have been able to study abroad in Israel (I was suppose to, but the program was cancelled due to safety issues).
32. I met Wes while we were doing internships in DC.
33. I signed up for the internship at the last minute (after the deadline), and feel grateful I was able to go.
34. Flying to DC was the first time I traveled by myself. I was scared, and cried on the plane.
35. I like to look at the ads and cut out coupons (although I don't always use them).
36. I love the TV show The Hills.
37. I also watch American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing with the Stars, and the Biggest Loser.
38. I am thankful for our DVR.
39. If I were famous, I would want to be on Dancing with the Stars.
40. I love the smell of clean laundry.
41. I love facials, pedicures, and massages.
42. Wes & my family tell me I often talk in my sleep.
43. I enjoy baby-sitting children, although I think I might have been a better baby-sitter when I was a teenager than I am now.
44. I don't really like big dogs. I always tell Wes I hope to have a small dog one day. Wes is not much of an animal lover.
45. I get very nervous around wildlfe.
46. I don't really like birds, fish, or squirells (they are just "rats with tails").
47. I like to go boating.
48. I wish I could speak Spanish.
49. I enjoy pears with cheese, and apples with peanut butter.
50. This was much easier than anticipated, and I actually enjoyed it. I could go on and one, but 50 things is plenty.
*I would now like to challenge my hubby to do this!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Amy, I loved reading about you!! It all seemed to fit perfectly with who I feel you are. But you did not say what a wonderful Aunt you are, and how much your nephews move to come to see you.
Thanks for the treats on the way home from Salt Lake. The boys felt important that you would create something just for them. We love you and will be excited to spend some fun in Virginia.
50?! You need to think of 50 more j/k. It's hard huh? I loved reading about you. Hope you and your hubby are doing well :)
Amy, Cute post - I know one that you forgot to include. You dance with your pinky fingers out!
OK Little Yam! What is this about you not liking big dogs? j/k I already knew this little tidbit about ya. I still chuckle when you say that squirrels, pyranhas, and seagulls are either "rats with tails" or "sky carps". :)
Amy! This was so fun! Get this, I was supposed to go to Israel that fall semester too when they canceled it! Bummer...we'll have to plan a trip later in life. It was so fun reading about you.... I always fall asleep in movies too ..don't let anyone give you a hard time about it:)
Oh, I love it! It is so much fun reading these! You are too funny about you mags at the gym. I would totally do that, but maybe not give them back :) I miss you so much. We are coming to SLC in June...I want to see you!
I love it! You do talk in your sleep. I remember from sleepovers back in the day. These are all the things people love about you. There are many more though. I would like to see Wes's list!
Good list Amy. Sqirrels are just rats with tells, you're right. And there's no need to fear the crock-pot. Here's a no-fail recipe:
8 oz. of cream cheese (softened)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 package "Good Seasons" Italian dressing mix.
Mis these ingredients together and pour over 4-6 chicken breasts in the crock-pot (however I use the frozen chicken tenderloins from Costco and use more like 10-12. Thaw them first). Cook on low heat until done (about 5 hrs.)
I serve mine over wheat pasta with steamed broccoli, but I hear you can serve it over rice too.
Easy and good!
Post a Comment