Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Blogging Rut

As you can see, I am in a bit of a blogging rut.
Here's the problem. First, Wes & I have not been great at taking many pictures lately. No excuses really, just laziness. Second, when we do take pictures, I am again too lazy to download them onto our computer at home. Because I spend a large chunk of time on a computer at work, the last thing I want to do it get on the computer at home.
More updates to come...sometime in the near future.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Admiting you have a problem is the first step. :)
I on the other hand have become an obsessive blogger......I can't wait to see some recent pics of you two!

Tricia said...

We all know how that is-at least we now know that you are still alive and well! :) Love you babe!

KrIsTiN said...

yeah, yeah, yeah! Excuses, excuses. I will not stand for your blogging rut any longer! Get on it Aimes. Tell Wes he should contribute by posting 10 things he la la la loves about you!

Kirsten said...

I second what echecchio said! Get on that!