Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday Memories

This is post is a shout out to the Utah Jazz, and their awesome playoff run.
The Jazz playoffs have been great this year...
I can't help but remember the Jazz Playoffs in 1997 & 1998. We would paint our faces, go down to the Delta Center, and watch the game on the jumbo tron. What a blast.
My parents were so nice, they even let Tricia and I paint their front window, "Go Jazz."
Lizzie, Kristin, Aydre, Katie, Meghan, Amy, & Bethany

7 comments:

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Oh my goodness! I have vivid memories from that night at the Delta center. Taking crazy pics and putting ribbons in our hair. How fun! I miss you!

Christen said...

AWESOME pictures! You and Mike finally have a team in common to root for! He stayed up until 1am to watch the games, even during finals. Go Jazz! :)

Tricia said...

Wow-the memories! What fun times!
Love ya girl!

KrIsTiN said...

We were truly gorgeous. Wow. I love Megan's jeans.

Kelsey said...

I love those pics!!!! Wasn't that so fun to go watch the game downtown, it was the best!
I miss those days...and those good ole' Jazz :)

Darcie said...

Lookin' good Amy!

morgan and ashley boyack said...

WAY AWESOME !!!!!!
What a fun memory. We have been trying to keep up with the Jazz. Wish they could have gone all the way.