Thanks to Wally & Gaylynne for a fun time. It was great to have everyone there (although we missed Dave).

Wes & Amy in front of the Capitol
Inside the Governor's Palace with Caroline
Anna, Caroline, and Nate
All the boy cousins...plenty of boys in the Boyack fam.
Relaxing on the Basset Hall lawn
Enjoying Baskin Robbins $0.31 ice cream cones. We also went to Ben & Jerry's the day before for free ice cream cones for customer appreciation day!
The Boyack cousins
Jamestown settlement
Pictures at the Capitol
Wally & Gaylynne with all the grandkids
Wes is suited up, and ready to go
Wes with a tri-corner hat (and the much coveted Williamsburg mug with unlimited refills...)
Wes & the boys getting ready for the Fife & Drum march
The Fife and Drum parade...Wes & the nephews participated
Our picture in front of the lovely plantation we stayed at in Willimsburg...thanks Brigham for taking this pic for us-our legs have never looked better!
We were also able to spend some time in DC-which is always fun, since we met there

Wes is giving the thumbs up to the Utahn who invented the TV-Philo Farnsworth.
9 comments:
What a great adventure for the two of you! I still remember when I spoke with you right when you got home from DC and you told me about Wes...I said you kissed him didn't you? While you were still dating some other dude. Ha, memories. I knew right then that you two would be married! You guys look great and hope all is well. Talk to you later.
How fun! I love that you guys got to back to where it all started. And what is the .31 cent ice cream cone. No fair! I want one. I am going to be in SLC soon, so get ready! love you
Your pictures were darling! I have a lot that I need to give you too. I posted the "kiss" picture at the Governor's Palace Gardens on my blog. Check it out. I will also forward many others to you. Thanks for help planning the Boyack 2008 Trip--we had a ball and you guys are so great with all the Boyack Clan children!!! We love you two and you add so much fun to whatever we are doing!
oh how i love the boyacks....ALL of you, but particularly you two. how fun to go back and visit our old home and the place where you fell in true love. good times. this really makes me want to see you guys. let's hang out. please!
Cute pics, Amy! I think it's funny that both of our families decided to do a "historical" vacation this year! BTW, your hair looks so cute.
What a great adventure Amy! Very fun to see the Boyack clan...and quite a numerous clan at that! The three cornered hat looks very natural on Wes. =) I'm glad you had a chance to get back to D.C. and "renew the flame"...
It looks like you guys had a great time! That picture of your legs is GREAT!
I love the picture of you and Wes from the neck down. :) Looked like a blast.
I love all of your pictures. Williamsburg is only about an hour away from us! We've only been once, but I definitely want to go back.
Post a Comment