Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Share a Smile Triathlon

I have finally put our pics from the triathlon on our computer. Wes & I had a great time training and completing the 'Share a Smile Triathlon' in August. The event was very relaxed, and the money went to a great cause. The only downfall was heading to Utah County at 5:45 AM.

Our bikes are ready to go-look how dark it is
Wes & Ryan with their #'s, ready to race
Amy & Wes after the race
Wes & Josh
Amy & Melissa crossing the finish line

5 comments:

Tricia said...

You are amazing. Someday I will enter one of these things. Great job!! Love ya!

Kirsten said...

Way to go YAM! I wish I could have been there to support you and this defeat! :) Next year...

Elizabeth Checchio said...

You are such a rock star!!! I love that you two not only do these things, but that you do them together. I am so impressed and proud! oxox

morgan and ashley boyack said...

WAY TO GO!!!
I am impressed. Someday maybe I will be in shape again.
It looks like it was a great experience.

Ashley said...

Awesome job Amy and Wes! We're so proud of you guys! Wish I could do something like that. I would be satisfied with even just one of the events in a triathlon! Good job.

I'm excited to see you guys when Anna and I come out in October!