Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wes at Work




This is considered "work" for the guys working the "Chain Gang" What a tough job!
Check out Wes in those Nice Pants!
Too bad it didn't make the Newspaper this time. Go Utes!

6 comments:

Darcie said...

he looks hot. smokin' in fact.

Tricia said...

Sweet legs Wes!! All the boys are jealous.

morgan and ashley boyack said...

Check out those fine legs!!! Wes....We are all jeaolus of your front row spot!!! Looks like you know how to live it up and work at the same time!!!!

Kirsten said...

Gotta love a man in uniform :)

Katie said...

Love it!! I miss those games :( Wishing we were there GO UTES

Dave said...

I'm just wondering who you are playing the "WIDE MOUTH FROG" game with??!! Hope you're getting paid to have that oompa loompa costume on. Halloween's not until the 31st. You know I'm jealous. :)