Wednesday, November 26, 2008

UTAH-BYU games pics

Good times had by all (well Utah fans, I guess) at the Utah-BYU game. What a game!!!
Wes & I started the game off with some delicious food on the 4th floor (thanks Ryan), then Wes headed down to the field for his duties on the sideline, and I met Tami at our seats to watch the exciting game. After we of course headed on the field to celebrate. What a fun year to be a Utah fan. We sure are hoping they go to the Fiesta Bowl, so we can go. We are unsure about how we would afford tickets to New Orleans or Florida. Go Utes! We love our school.




6 comments:

gaylynne said...

Cute pictures of a fun day for "U". I'm glad that you both got to celebrate on the 4th floor and that Ryan can work on the field with you Wes. Go Utes and we hope they play in Arizona too!

Ashley said...

You guys are seriously the cutest Ute couple ever!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Those are some cute pics. It is SO fun when your team is doing well. Its great that you guys are such big fans together. love you!

Kirsten said...

What darling pictures! I especially like the one of Wes posing with JC himself. :)

morgan and ashley boyack said...

"Jesus loves U" How awesome. What a picture!!!!You both look fabulous!
We miss you.

marcie b said...

sorry lady, those emails were going to an old address that i don't really check often. i am totally in. it is the same night as my high school get together, but we will be quick there and get to your house asap. the good news is that the other shindig is just on the other side of olympus, not far to travel. how can i help?

new email: marcebusath@hotmail.com