It is difficult to think that 2008 is coming to an end. This year, like many has gone by too fast. As this year comes to a close I would like to reflect on some of the many things I am grateful for. Wes* Family* friends* holidays* our house* neighbors* warmth* employment* education* opportunities* health* prayer* traveling* transportation* memories* fun times* trials* music* laughter* tears* the gospel*
Love all the kids in red! So cute! HOpe you had a merry christmas. I wanted to come to lunch on sat with you and Lizzie etc but didn't want to intrude...we'll have to get together soon! Happy new year:)
7 comments:
Merry Christmas, Amy and Wes!
cute pics! Merry Christmas!
We love you guys! and really missed Wes as Santa this year... The kids had to let their Dad fill in.
Love all the kids in red! So cute! HOpe you had a merry christmas. I wanted to come to lunch on sat with you and Lizzie etc but didn't want to intrude...we'll have to get together soon! Happy new year:)
What a cute fam! I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas:)
It was great seeing you guys the other night. Make sure to look us up the next time you visit the Mile High City.
Great pictures. Excellent win last night. The Utes had a great season and they spanked the SEC and 'Bama last night.
Go MWC!
Post a Comment