Ok, here it goes...the prego pics. Just a few since the official 'baby bump' has arrived.
I thought I would be a little better at taking more photos of the baby bump progression, but I have found that posing for them is a awkward, and I feel a little silly.
But it is getting fun to actually have people know you are pregnant, instead of just thinking you are putting on a few lbs. around the middle.
Our little guy is moving around, which is fun. I think I am still in a little bit of denial about all the preparation we have before he makes his grand entrance in September.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
You are finally starting to look pregnant! Just a little though. :)
cute as always! :)
Oh my heck!!! You are so cute!! I love it!
You look great! So cute. Isn't it crazy?! You wait,one night you'll go to bed with a little bump the next morning you'll wake up with a big one. It is a trip!
HOW FUN !!!!I have been feeling so sad we are missing this beautiful baby story! Thank you for helping us feel apart of your lives!
Post a Comment