Monday, September 14, 2009

He's here

Our little William is here, and is now 15 days old. Crazy that today is actually his due date.
As you can guess we have been super busy, sleep deprived, and getting to know our little guy.
We just love him, and think he is adorable.
Labor & delivery went well, thank goodness. My water broke (I was originally unsure if it did??), contractions began a few hours after, and he was here less than 12 hours later.
William arrived ahead of schedule, and we are now grateful to have two weeks of parenting under our belt. Wow, what a life change!
Here are some pictures of our handsome guy.
Coming home from the hospital
First family photo-just minutes old
2 weeks old
4 days old
one week old
one day old, and styling a mohawk
Labor & delivery...after the epidural :)

22 comments:

Joy said...

He is beautiful, Amy! Look at all his darling hair. Congrats.

Claire said...

congratulations Amy!! He is so beautiful. That is how my first one came too. Water broke 3 weeks early. crazy but great!

Katie said...

ahhhh Amy he is so cute congratulations!!! so so Happy for you two!!!

Randall Fam said...

Yeah!!!He is amazing!

Campbell Family said...

Wes and Amy, WHAT A DOLL!!! I am especially in love with his hair... so so cute, I'm thrilled for you guys!

Jacci Halliday said...

He is DARLING! I can't get over all of his hair! You look fabulous as well. Welcome to Earth William!

Ashleigh said...

We're so excited for you guys. He is so cute! LOVE that hair!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!!! He is adorable - and I love all his hair!

mindy said...

Congrats!!! He is seriously adorable. One of the cutest babies I've ever seen.

My Golden year of 29 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi Ann said...

He is so amazingly beautiful! And yes, I love the hair like everyone else does! I'm glad that everything went smooth and you look great!

Kelsey said...

Amy he is darling!!! I'm freakin out about all that hair!
Did you eat something special or does it run in the fam :)
You look wonderful and thanks for posting pics. he he

Ashley said...

Oh man, I have got to meet this adorable baby ASAP!!! He is SOOOO cute and am dying that I can't hold him. It is so fun to see how much he's already changed in 2 weeks. It makes me sad! We're so happy for guys!!! You make one cute little family. Miss you and love you tons!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

He is just so beautiful! I am so excited for you guys and glad to hear that things are going well. I love the happy face after the epidural.....thank goodness for those fantastic things! My sister had her baby....20 hours of labor, no epifural. I think she is crazy!
I can't wait to mee him!!!!

Darcie said...

We're so happy for you guys. William is a handsome little guy. :)

The Preece Family said...

Congratulations you guys!! He's so beautiful - and what a head of hair too!! I love it --- hope you're recovering quickly and getting lots of rest! :)

Bradden, Sunny, Hyrum, and Olivia Cannon said...

Welcome to the world of being parents! You are going to love it! He is one cute kid! Congrats and you guys look great.

Martha Belle Schultz said...

Congrats Amy ! He is so cute and I love that head of hair !

Martha Belle Schultz said...

Congrats Amy ! He is so cute and I love that head of hair !

Lindsay said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I cannot believe how great you look in these pictures and how much hair William has (LOVE the name by the way). My six-month-old could use some as it seems William has some to spare. Boys are so awesome--I don't have girls to compare it to, but I sure like my 3 boys. Congratulations again!

morgan and ashley boyack said...

We love you william!! oh, we love your mom and dad too! Your going to give all the girls a run for their money!!!1

Nicole M said...

Congratulations you guys!! He is so cute and I can't believe all that hair! Glad everything went well, parenthood is the best.