Monday, November 23, 2009

Blessing Day

We celebrated William's Baby Blessing on November 22nd. What a wonderful day. Will looked adorable in his Blessing outfit (Yes, I am a biased mom). Afterwards we had a fun get together with family & friends. Thanks to everyone for helping us celebrate William's Blessing Day and making it so special. William is 12 weeks old. Wow, time is flying. He is as cute as ever, and we are just in love with our boy.

Here's our man with his wild hair that we love
William looking handsome in his Blessing outfit-12 weeks old
Below is Wes' outfit he was blessed in. Fun to have Will try it on
I bet Wes looked just as adorable in it
Will has officially found his fingers that his loves to stick in his mouth all the time
Family photo

6 comments:

gaylynne said...

What a darling family!! We loved celebrating Will's blessing and party afterwards. We love all three of you so much and are so proud to be related to you!

morgan and ashley boyack said...

OHHHHHH!!!! I am so sad we could not celebrate this special day with you. Will looks so cute! He has the most adorable smile I have ever seen. He keeps changing and I am so glad you are posting pictures so we can be updated!!! I am glad all is well.

Martha Belle Schultz said...

Congrats Amy , he is so adorable !

Randall Fam said...

He is soooo cute!! We are so bummed we missed it!! Everyone is loving the hair on that cute boy! Congrats! hope the day went well!

Darcie said...

Cute pictures Amy. In the one with Will sucking his fingers, he looks like Baby Ben to me. Those good lookin' Boyack boys. :)

Christen said...

I can't get over how cute he is! His hair rocks - I'm sure all the bald baby girls are jealous!