Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween

Will's first Halloween, as a darling pumpkin. We just love the kid. He is 2 months old, and time is flying by.
Somehow when updating the blog, I can't seem to write about anything by our cute little guy. I guess that's what happens with parenthood. Your life is suddenly all about your child. It's wonderful (and challenging), but we are hanging in there, and loving it.




8 comments:

Christen said...

Will is the cutest lil' punkin I've ever seen! Really, he is so so cute, Amy. Glad things are going well and you had a fun Halloween.

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! He is getting so big! He is so adorable and makes a very cute pumpkin. You guys are the cutest parents.

Glad he is sleeping in longer stretches for you! That is a major milestone! It just gets better every day!

By the way, Anna has been requesting Wes to come visit us. It's so funny how she will just randomly bring him up. He is quite unforgettable!

Tricia said...

What a cute little guy! Amy, you look great. I love the pumpkin bum. So cute!

Nichole Morrison said...

Holy cow! What a cute kid! I can't believe how much hair he has. Congrats you guys! I was also so excited to see that picture with Bethany, Lizzy, Trisha, and was that Kristen next to Trisha?! I haven't seen those guys forever. Say hi to them for me k?! I'm so happy for you guys. Parenthood is the hardest but most rewarding thing in the whole world. Good luck. Keep in touch!

Jordan said...

Wes... your little guy will have to meet our little guy. They can watch the Ute games together!

Will looks like a cute boy! Lots of hair! Walker is a baldy compared to Will.

Are you gonna be on the sideline on Saturday?

Elizabeth Checchio said...

He is so adorable and smiley! I can't wait to get my hands on him! Love u

Kirsten said...

oh my word---that last picture of him smiling is to DIE for! Just love his little face. Miss you. :(

morgan and ashley boyack said...

he is already changing so much!!!! I hate we are not there to witness every milestone!