your little guy is darling! I can't believe all of his hair!! Hopefully he will keep it! Oh how I don't miss the days of no sleep! Luckily they figure it out and finally sleep through the night :) Enjoy each stage as they come and go quickly!
Will you please let him know I have his first date lined up for him? I think he and Bree could go celebrate their 16th birthdays on a first date together! He is so cute!
10 comments:
He is so cute you guys! We're dying to come visit all of you again sometime. Let us know when you are feeling up to it.
Oh my gosh that is too cute!! We just love this little guy!! So far, Addi definitely has our blessing! Love you guys!
He is so darling! I loved getting to hold him the other night. He is a sweet baby. It was fun to see you.
What a cutie Will is! His blonde roots are coming in now so take lots of pictures while he still has some dark hair! You two are such good parents.
We love those smiles too! I can't wait to meet him!
He is cute. I love the hair.
your little guy is darling! I can't believe all of his hair!! Hopefully he will keep it! Oh how I don't miss the days of no sleep! Luckily they figure it out and finally sleep through the night :) Enjoy each stage as they come and go quickly!
Will you please let him know I have his first date lined up for him? I think he and Bree could go celebrate their 16th birthdays on a first date together! He is so cute!
Very cute! First smiles are the best.
Your little Will is adorable! I love his hair - so blond! Hope you guys are adjusting well! It is tough work ;)
Post a Comment