Monday, September 10, 2007

It is going to be painful...

Yep, that is right. This Utah Football season is going to be brutally painful...hence my lack of blogging (and my sister in law letting me know she is tired of checking our blog for updates, and seeing the "Utah Man Am I" post). Well, to be honest I can't blame her. I guess leaving the post up gave me a little hope because I posted it before the disastrous season of injuries began. Can you believe the luck? It sure does take a little steam out of the enthusiasm for the season, when after two games, the Utes are plagued with injuries.
Anyway, enough about the Utes. There's always next season, right? Well, we sure hope so!

Wes and I have been busy as can be. Let me rephrase that, Wes is busy running back and forth from work, school, study groups, traveling for work, etc... (And of course squeezing in a little time for his dear wife :)

As for me. This past weekend my mom and I went to the Farmer's Market at Pioneer Park. If you haven't been, hurry and go. It is a great local event. Delicious food, produce, and lovely arts and crafts vendors.

3 comments:

Darcie said...

Well it's about time. Thank you very much for updating your blog. I am quite sorry about the Ute's luck so far. I felt especially bad about the Oregon game. A loss to a team in the PAC 10 is a tragedy no matter who they're playing, because the PAC 10 is so arrogant. Don't I sound like I know what I'm talking about? Well, my sister's husband taught me that. Thanks for the Farmer's Market tip. I'm headed there Saturday to find my dream necklace.

Sammy said...

Not so bad after all.

Katie M. said...

Amy
I am afraid you need to update your blog with the good news of Saturday.

I feel like I didn't see you a lot yesterday in primary. Where you on nursury duty? Thumbs up.

GO UTES!