Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"UTAH MAN AM I"

I guess you could say that Wes & I are BIG Utah fans. Just a few clues...a Utah mailbox, Utah sign hanging in our yard, followed by a Utah floor mat upon entering our home. And if that doesn't tell ya, just take a look into Wes' closet and see all of the red shirts with Utah logos (a little scary how similar to my dad:). When Wes & I got married, we knew the Boyack/Earl families would never have a conflict when it comes to choosing Red or Blue. And I knew my dad would be sold on the idea of having our wedding up at Rice Eccles Stadium.
Let's just say it is an exciting time in our house as Utah football begins tomorrow. Go Utes!

7 comments:

Darcie said...

oh my goodness. I am SO outnumbered here!

gaylynne said...

Cute pictures Wes and Amy! Thanks for the cookie bake-off for Bowen the other night!

Sammy said...

FOOTBALL!!!!! U bet!!!! Remember last year at the Rosebowl? Yeah, that was rough. At least the Riteaid and In and Out made it okay. I'm excited to kick off the season with the Boyacks again!!

Ashley said...

You guys are the cutest Ute couple ever. Go Utes!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, I miss the Utah football games :- ( Go Utes!!!!

Bradden, Sunny, Hyrum, and Olivia Cannon said...

Go Utes! It is sad to say that a majority of our ward are from the school down south and the few Utes fans try to hold them back while not being able to watch or attend the games. It is so nice seeing the RED fly with passion! Love you guys and miss Wes rubbing my back at mission conferences and Amy laughing at all my stupid jokes. Talk to you guys later.

Katie M. said...

Chris and I are trying our hardest to chant "Ra ra Ra" still after two depressing games. Your Ute posting has inspired us to be loyal through any Ute Football challenges, whatever they may be. kudos and snaps to you AMY and WES!!!