Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Camping

This past weekend Wes & I went camping up at Soapstone with my co-workers and their families. We had a wonderful time. What a fun get away with beautiful weather, hiking, delicious food, campfires, and our 'attempt' to mountain bike (it was a tad too rocky, but fun).
For my brother Alan, and my co-workers...we did enjoy a delicious apple fritter (the size of an entire pie, I might add!!) on our way home through Kamas at the Chevron...yummy! Supposedly this Chevron is known for their apple fritters. If you are in the area, stop by and grab one.

Wes & Amy @ the Provo River Falls
Kirsten, Amy, Christina, & Heidi-'da UFCF ladies


4 comments:

gaylynne said...

Cute pictures Amy and Wes! I'm glad you had fun. Apple Fritters in Kamas...sounds good to me! Thanks for the tip. Love, Gaylynne

Kirsten said...

what a fun time! we definately need to schedule another campout! I like your bit about the apple fritters. Tim and I didn't believe until we saw with our own two eyes. We determined that each fritter had to be approximately 5,000 calories. :)

Amy and Wes said...

Yikes...I actually believe it. Well, I guess if you are going to eat one, you can't eat again for at least two days.

Darcie said...

fun! I remember meeting Christina at your new years eve party. she's so nice. those fritters sound great! worth every calorie I'm sure.