Good luck to Wes.Today is Wes' first day of class for his MBA. I just wanted to wish him luck, and hope that he has a wonderful first day to a start of a great program at his favorite place...the U.
I am so excited and proud of Wes, and know he will do a great job, and learn a lot (although I know I will be missing him a lot on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays). Thanks Wes for being such a hard worker.
10 comments:
Yea for both Wes and Amy! Congratulations and yea for Wes for starting MBA school and yea for Amy for being such a loving and supportive wive to Wes. You two are so cute together and so much alike. You both are so loving and helpful to other people and have such special qualities. We are privledged to have you in our family. We love you!!!
good luck to wes from us as well. You'll just have to live for your Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays!
Amy, thanks for the comment on the Wiggles party. No worries about not dressing up. I reread my post after you commented and decided it sounded like you were supposed to dress up, but not so, it was optional. So I reworded my post!
WES - you are the man! I am sure Bill is very proud of you too! We miss you guys! Good luck!
AMY - I was soooo happy to read your post on my web- site! I would love to get together!! My kids start school next week so time for me to have a life atleast for a few hours! Lovin' the bloggin' thing & finally learned how to post pictures!! lol...how can i be so computer challenged and married to al?
YEAH WES! Good luck.
Good luck, Wes! GO UTES!!
Amy, where did you get those cute barrettes you gave Caroline for her birthday? I'd like to get them for a baby present for a co-worker.
This is a little late, but Good luck Wes! I know you'll do great! And you'll dominate the MBA. Good luck with the studying/class thing Amy. You can always call me cause you know I'm a school widow too!
By the way Amy, I saw on Darcie's blog that you made those cute clips for Caroline. I started making some too. We can share tips! I just got some really cute ribbon today.
Way to go Wes!
Post a Comment