Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom(s)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both Nancy and Gaylynne. Our wonderful mother's.
Their birthdays are just two days apart. Here are some pics from my mom's birthday at Biaggi's restaurant. What a memorable & fun night we had with the Earl fam.
Also, for Gaylynne's birthday we had dinner and went to Albion Basin. Wes and I forgot our camera, so we will have to get borrow some pics.
We love you MOM(s), -Nancy & Gaylynne-, and hope you had great birthdays! You most definitely deserve it!
Mom & Dad

Wes & Amy


Andrea & James


Dan & Tami

Keri & Craig

Wes, Craig, and Alan

The 'Earl' Girls...

4 comments:

gaylynne said...

Thank you Amy, you are so sweet! We are so blessed to have you be part of our family. We had a fun time on my birthday and I always love going up to Albian Basin. Your family is so cute and I'm glad you had a great time with them also. Happy Birthday Nancy!!

Kirsten said...

Amy- it's amazing how much you look like your sisters. Cute pictures!

Amy and Wes said...

Wow...I consider that very much a compliment.

Darcie said...

Amy, I was about to comment the exact sme thing. You sisters really look a lot alike in those pictures. Quite cute!