Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy 24th...Go Bees!

It has been an Earl family tradition to go to the Bee's/Buzz/Stinger's game (they change the name so often) each year for the 24th, and I love it. Here are some pics. I apologize to my family in advance. For some reason Wes finds great pleasure taking unannounced pictures of people right when they are taking a bite of their food (particularly hot dogs and hamburgers). Trust me, we have many of these types of pictures from In-n-Out Burger. Gotta love a delicious hot dog at a Baseball game.







7 comments:

Andrea & Eric's Blog said...

I love the hot dog photos!
Can't wait to see you guys next month!

Darcie said...

wait, hold everything! who is that with kate? what about her boyfriend? i really like him!

Sammy said...

I thought I was going to start dating Kate? Really, who is that guy?

Katie said...

found your blog and you are now on my list, love to see you and cute wes, loved the music video thanks for sharing and keep posting!

gaylynne said...

I love your pictures...Wes always seems to get the funny ones. I'm even curious about the boy with Kate...I think she needs to date while her missionary is gone though!

Amy and Wes said...

Hmm, I should leave this post for Kate...
But the boy is Wilson. I cute guy she is dating. But he is from South Carolina (or NC, I forget)...so things can't get too serious. or he might move her
away:( But she is still writing her missionary, and hopefully will continue dating in college, right Kate? She is so darling, I just love my niece.

Kirsten said...

Little Yam--we need to go to a Bee's game all together. You missed out on Friday night. We had a blast at the drive-in. We stuffed the love sac into the subaru and blew up a air mattress. You were definately missed--we even saw Heidi there! We'll have to do another movie with everyone.