1. Wes & Amy enjoy eating at Blimpie (Wednesday's are double punch day, and believe it or not, they have delicious cookies).
2. Wes & Amy love watching the 'Amazing Race' together, and wish we could be on the show (although it is likely Amy would have have a melt down with all the stress).
3. Wes can often be found watching the Travel Channel and the History channel.
4. Amy loves 'So You Think You Can Dance,' and can't wait for Wed., & Thurs. nights (Amy is trying to convince Wes to watch with her).
5. Wes has run a marathon (and Amy just "thinks" about doing it one day).
6. Wes' favorite movies are: Tommy Boy & The Shawshank Redemption.
7. Amy's favorite movie is Girls Just Want to Have Fun (classic childhood memories, watching this movie over and over again).
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys would be a FABULOUS Amazing Race team!!! GO for it! And I think that you should promise to the network that Amy will break down - that stuff makes fun/good TV! :)
Glad to see you in the blogosphere, guys!
amy- I've always thought about applying to amazing race too! :) In fact, when we go running on trails I pretend that we're nearing the finish line (I know totally nerdy). We should try to apply together...we could make for a good story line-- couldn't we?
Post a Comment