Saturday, July 21, 2007

Amy is Falling!!!



FYI: Posted by my dear husband Wes...funny guy! Please don't think I would actually post this hidious video of mylsef!

4 comments:

marcie b said...

Have I told you both lately that I love you? No, I haven't, but I do and I miss you desperately. Let's do something...anything. I love you!

Joy said...

Amy,
Conrats on starting the blog! Now I can keep up with you! :) You and your husband are So cute!

Nicole M said...

Hey Amy!! It's Nicole (Sonnenberg) Maughan. Wow, I haven't seen in you in SO long, it's great to see what you've been up to! I found your blog through Mike and Joys. When did you get married? You guys are so cute together! Check out our blog if you'd like at nicoleandwestonmaughan.blogspot.com

mindy said...

I LOVE that you guys have a blog now! They are the best. Looks like you guys had such a fun trip to Yellowstone. We definitely need to get together. I'll e-mail you soon.