Monday, July 16, 2007

we've officially started a blog.














Wes and Amy are now officially bloggers. And I feel so lucky to have joined the world of blogging (instead of just reading others, which I truly enjoy). What a fun way to keep tabs on your own life as well as others.

Hmm, where to begin. Well, I guess just a quick update on the life of Weston and Amy:
Wes and I got married in January 2004 after meeting in Washington DC where we were both doing internships. Crazy that we had to travel across the country to meet when we grew up near each other, attended the same high school (although we were not there at the same time), and had many friends in common. We are currently living in the East Millcreek area, and love our home, neighborhood, and being close to family. We both graduated from the University of Utah, and are working full time. I work for the Utah Foster Care Foundation (recruiting foster/adoptive families), and Wes works for the University of Southern Nevada Pharmacy School (as their Accountant). Wes is also going back to school in August (@ the U of U of course) to get his MBA. Congrats and Good Luck to Wes!

8 comments:

Darcie said...

Yea Amy! I'm so glad you've opted to blog. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have, it's the best way to journal! I'm excited to check in and see what you guys are up to.

Christen said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Boyacks! I'm excited to read all about your adventures!!

The Preece Family said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! We have one too. It is preecefamily.blogspot.com. I'm excited to stay in touch now more often through the wonderful world of blogging! Great to hear from you!! Jenny

Anonymous said...

Yeah for little YAM!

Candice said...

Hey guys this is Candice Cannon, fellow D.C. intern story. I'm so glad you guys started a blog so we can keep in touch. Hyrum and I still do the "scratch, scratch, rub, rub, pat, pat"! www.iowacannons.blogspot.com

Muranda said...

We are excited to keep up with you guys. Adam forwarded your blog to me so we can link you up!!!

Tami said...

Aimz... Cool blog! I really want to include blogging into my world more at some point in time! ~love ya! Tam E.

Wild Bill said...

WES!!! What the damns going on here!?!? How are you? When are you coming to golf with me in Phoenix? Send me an e-mail so we can reconnect: bill.knowlton@gmail.com