RESOLUTE
res·o·lute [rez-uh-loot]–adjective
1. firmly resolved or determined; set in purpose, opinion or belief. Not hesitating or wavering.
*Well, I figured now that it is January 22nd, it is about time to buckle down and own up to the many resolutions I would like to make (they sure don't do any good, if they are just wandering around in your head, instead of on paper....It's time to create ownership and follow through).
Here we go:
1. Write more thank-you notes.
2. Make more time to spend time with others.
3. Read more books, and less magazines (except at the gym).
4. Learn how to use the crock pot ( I know, I know, everyone tells me how easy it is, but I think I need some guidance).
5. Spend more quality time with Wes, family, and friends.
6. De-clutter house (for starters...the upstairs part of the house. Don't even get me started on our downstairs).
7. Add to our food storage.
8. Women of Steel Triathlon-May 2008
9. Do more services
10. Begin tearing out the basement, and getting rid of belongings that aren't ours!! (hint, hint to any Earl family members that are ready this!)
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Amy! It was so good to hear from you! I'm so glad you found me and I could look at your blog too. It's so fun to see what your up to. I'm going to put you as a link ok. Looks like your doing great. oh and I am totally in for the triatholon in May. Seriously, let me know the details and I would love to come.
Hey Amy! The 2nd sounds good...thanks for the invite! My email is: eabclayton(at)yahoo.com
Let me know what I can bring and stuff. See you soon.
Good resolutions Amy! It is also a good incentive for all of us. I hope to be able to follow up on one or two of your ideas.
I just found your blog on someone elses page and I was so excited to read about what you have been up too. I remember your wedding it was so pretty at Rice Eccles stadium. It looks like you and Wes have lots of fun!! You should check out our blog and hopefully you don't care if Tom and I add you to our list. Amanda Schriever
Post a Comment