Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Millcreek Canyon

We love Millcreek Canyon. We are so blessed to live minutes away from such a beautiful canyon. Wes & I took advantage of going up Millcreek to go snowshoeing...and what a treat. It was beautiful, quiet, peaceful, and so fun.


7 comments:

morgan and ashley boyack said...

How I miss being close to the Mountains. I am so jealous! It looks like a total blast!!!

The Mahas Family said...

Looks like fun, guys! And really cold! Hey Wes, you called a great game last night, however, you owe me a quarter. I'll put it on your tab (: I love checking in on you guys through your blog, you're welcome to come play on mine: http://www.mahizzle.blogspot.com/

Jenny and Brett said...

I haven't ever been snow shoeing. That looks like something we might have to try sometime! Oh, and I am jealous that you guys went to San Diego for the Utes game!!

Ashley said...

Looks like fun! I've only been snowshoeing once and I loved it! Maybe I need to give it a try again.

Katie M. said...

K, I haven't blogstalked anyone forever and feel so out of the loop.

Snowshoeing up Millcreek is the best. I just went on Saturday and although freezing, isn't it soo amazing?? BTW- I love your wedding pictures- you look so beautiful and your dress i dig!

Katie M. said...

K, I haven't blogstalked anyone forever and feel so out of the loop.

Snowshoeing up Millcreek is the best. I just went on Saturday and although freezing, isn't it soo amazing?? BTW- I love your wedding pictures- you look so beautiful and your dress i dig!

Tami said...

hi Ames!
...Think Dan & I could keep up wid-cha? We ought to get out one Sat. & you can show us how it's done! What a fun way to excercise :}