I love love love 'So You Think You Can Dance!' And the finale' did not disappoint. What a wonderful show. I loved how they danced the best dances over again last night. It was fantastic. I loved the recap of the entire season, as well as the portion where they talked with past contestants.
My only question is, "Was I suppose to smoke something before watching the 'Cirque de Soleil' piece by Wade Robson?" I truly think Wade Robson is an amazing choreographer, and I have missed his choreography a lot this season, but seriously, the rabbits dancing creeped me out a little.
Also, I had been saying this since the beginning, but Will is by far the best dancer on the show-I was so disappointed when he was voted off the show a few weeks ago. And seeing him dance again last night, just confirmed that he definitely should have made top 4-and won! I loved his James Brown solo he did. I do like Joshua, but really, Will is just amazing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjpD2llhdHo&eurl=http://bigsole.blogspot.com/2008/07/will-wingfields-james-brown-solo.html
I have always loved to dance, and I just love this show!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Amen about Will!!!
I missed most of the finale, but the part I saw was great. One day you and Ashley Boyack need to put on a dance recital for the rest of the fam. Come on, you know you wanna.
Amy!
Hola sister!
I can't wait to see your new fancy pants basement- what a project. Your house is so darling- I was hugely impressed when we showered it there (not surprised though, because you have great taste).. Anywho.. I haven't been keeping up on SYTYCD this season (I know, shame on me), but i can relate to its goodness from previous years and it's worth watching (we don't have a tv yet, so that doesn't help much:))... How's it with anthony and bekah in the ward? Before we moved, anthony leaned over to me in church and was like, "that wes boyack kid is SO cool!!" and just raved about him, so, I think Wes has another male fan in the ward. Hope all is well!!
YES, Yes!! You are a hundred percent right. I also thought Katie the Asian girl was amazing. She truly was adaptable. But by far Will was the best!!!
Miss you already.
By the way, On the way home from Utah we asked the boys what their favorite part of our trip was. All of them said, "Going to Wess's house!!! Just thought you should know you all were the highlight!
Love,
the colorado boyack's
OK, so I am in total agreement about how insanely good Will was, but my fav was Mark. He was so quarky i just fell in love instantly. I do think it was one of the best seasons so far.
Miss Amy Boyack-this is er! How are you girl? I feel so awful that we have lost touch for the past little while and I know it was totally my fault. I know you tried to come see me after I had my baby and the one day didn't work out but I am so sorry and you would not believe how often I think about you. How is life? How is your cute husband? I am sure you have heard by now but we have "shuffled off to Buffalo" for two years. Nate actually started school yesterday but we have been here a month. It is going great and I would love to hear about what you guys are up to. Please give me a call when you have some time. I miss ya and hope we always stay in touch. love ya lots-er (we were being razzed for not having a blog so we are now officially in the cool crowd@ thesteenblikherd@blogspot.com xoxoxoxox
Okay Amy really this show was so good this year. I looked forward to it every year!!
Post a Comment