Yes, I am annoyed...I just received a ticket for "Rolling" through a stop sign. And to make it worse, I had the brand-new intern from my work with me. How embarrassing. I was just driving along, chit-chatting with the intern, and the next thing I know, there are flashing lights behind me. I was shocked-I thought to myself, "Is my registration expired?"-No, but it does at the end of this month, thank goodness. "Was I speeding?"-I sure don't think so. "Did I run that stop-sign?" I certainly remember seeing the stop-sign, so I know I didn't run it. When the officer came to my window, she tells me I "rolled" through the stop-sign. And $60 later...here I am to vent about it. Before I even pulled away, the officer was back in her hiding place ready to pull over another person for "rolling" through the stop sign, I am sure. You're welcome Taylorsville City-make sure my $60 goes somewhere important-not to pay for some police officer to hide behind a tree and pull people over for rolling through a stop sign. How about to fight crime, or pull over those idiots on the freeway going 90mph. ugh.
1 comment:
Oh Yam...that gave me a good laugh. I'm sorry...that really sucks.
Post a Comment