Sunday, August 3, 2008

Basement Tearout

Here are some pics and video from our basement destruction.
Nothing fancy, just some photos for us to show where we started, the HUGE mess, the clean-up-and hopefully one day...the new re-model.
Also, FYI about the videos: Wes saw this idea on-line, and he videoed himself doing this while I was gone-what a cute, funny nerd I am married to.


Fireplace Tear out Part 1


Fireplace Tear out Part 2

7 comments:

Randall Fam said...

hey-I can see my house in those pictures!! Way to make a big mess wes!

Schiess Clan said...

What a ton of work! I am sure it will look great when it is done!

Bradden, Sunny, Hyrum, and Olivia Cannon said...

Only Wes...that is all that needs to be said!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Wow I am sure it will look awesome when you guys finish!!

Sammy said...

I'm sad I didn't get to come over and make fun of Danny-O not helping.

Tricia said...

Hilarious! Great Job. Tearing out is such a mess. It looks great. Love ya Wes!

Tami said...

Hi Ames!
I was here! Cool vids & reunion.
Your basement, geesh! Can't wait to see it! ~Tami