My Birthday... And I have to admit I am in denial about it. I do not want to be 27 (just that much closer to 30). Although Wes keeps reminding me that because my birthday is on the 27th, being 27 is going to be a good year. My birthday was on Saturday, which was great. Who wants their birthday on a weekday when you have to be at work? Wes & I got up, went to the gym, went to lunch with Wally & Gaylynne, watched the Utah game at my parents (with the fam.), and then had a delicious dinner at Citrus Grill. Thanks Wes for a great Birthday!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









11 comments:
Amy,
I was just hopping on your blog to wish you a happy late birthday, and you already have a post about it. I promise I remembered even without the post (but just a couple days late). Hope you had a good one, it looks like you did! Congrats on the sewing machine. :)
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FRIEND! just wanted to tell you i love you, miss you and to tell you that 27 isn't bad....wait until 28 is creepin' i kid i kid. i want to learn how to sew and am banking on the fact that maybe you will give me lessons. HAPPY DAY! love, marce
Little Mrs. Boyack! I am so proud of you and finally turning 27! I always forget whose birthday comes first, Tricia's or yours. Well, I hope that your birthday was wonderful and you got one of those amazing back rubs from your hunk of a man, Wes! Talk to you later.
Amy
happy birthday!!
The pictures are so cute. Your dad looks great! I hope all goes well for him. It was great to see you when we came in town. Good luck with the sewing machine. What a great surprise, so does Wes want you to start sewing his clothes?? Or maybe just sewing up the holes he creates. We have lots of those at the boyacks. In fact just this week Morgan came home and and he had ripped a hole in his pants. It was a bad one too. He asked me if I could fix it. I told him maybe not this time. Good luck!!!
ashley
Happy Birthday, Amy! Sounds like you had a great day - hope your year is fabulous too. yes, this is your golden year - turning 27 on the 27th! CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve the best (you're one of our favorite people!).
And, by the way, you are SO NOT OLD! I'm more than a decade your senior and I'm young, baby!
Right there with ya babe on the not so happy about 27. Oh well! Nothing to do about it but still be young at heart right?! We need to do a B-day lunch soon.
Glad you had a happy bday Amy! And way to go on the sewing machine! you'll have to let me know how that goes.
Happy Birthday! October birthdays rock! :) And turning 27 on the 27th is considered your 'golden' birthday, according to Mike's family...
CITRUS GRILL OVERLOAD! Two times in one birthday! This 27th year is already starting out to be a great one! Happy Birthday Again. :)
Happy late Birthday! October Birthdays are the best!! Hope you are both doing well! I want to know some odd facts about the Boyacks so I am tagging you both. The rules are on my post. If you have done it already just ignore. Otherwise have fun!
Happy late birthday Amy! It sounds like you had a great birthday. I'm so glad that you got a sewing machine. I swore I would never want because it seems motherly or something, but I've asked steve to get me one for Christmas and I can't wait. I'm with marcie, maybe you can give me some lessons.
Post a Comment