
Monday, October 29, 2007
Thriller
Last week Wes got tickets for us (and the Randall's and Kruger's) to see 'Thriller' up at Kingsbury Hall. This is turning into a little Halloween tradition for us, which I love. The performance and dancing were great, and it really does get you into the Halloween mood (I really do love Halloween). Besides how can you not love anything that makes you think if the 80's, and the Michael Jackson Thriller video?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love Thriller! I haven't seen the show forever! I always get sad though when I watch it, because I miss dancing!
Hey we know that crazy arm lady~ her name is Nina. We go every year to support her! its such a fun show huh!
ummm...I'm a little concerned about that crazy arm lady! That can't be good for your body.
Post a Comment