Monday, October 22, 2007

Murder Mystery Dinner-"Burritos & Banditos'

Last weekend we attended a Murder Mystery Dinner hosted by my co-worker Christina and her husband Chris. The setting was a small town in Mexico ('Adios'). This was our second Murder Mystery Dinner, and it was a blast. The food, costumes, characters, and puns were great. We look forward to these Murder Mystery Dinners-annually!

The Suspects
Xochitl & Rusty Pick (aka: Christina & Chris)
Senorita Bonita & Warren Peace (aka: Kirsten & Tim)
Don Juan Diablo & Kay Pasa (aka: Wes & Amy)

6 comments:

gaylynne said...

Cute pictures and cute friends Amy and Wes. I think it is so great that enjoy so many fun and unusual activities with your friends. You two are unique and kind to everyone!

Darcie said...

Oh that looks like fun! I think Don Juan and Kay look especially cute.

Bradden, Sunny, Hyrum, and Olivia Cannon said...

Where did that tatoo come from? I don't remember ever seeing that on the Diablo before!

Andrea & Eric's Blog said...

I LOVE murder mystery dinners. It has been 10 years since I've gone to one - but they're a blast. Nice to see you enjoying one, Kay Pasa :)

Anonymous said...

I have been searching for this very game forever! I am wanting to host a murder mystery dinner party for valentine's weekend, and this is the one I have wanted to do, but I can't find it anywhere! Is there any chance that you could put me in contact with the hosts of this party so that I can inquire where they got it or perhaps purchase it from them? My e-mail is lolatuck@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Love seeing this was a success! Someone gave me this game (used) and I was planning on reusing it-however--Clue # 5 is missing. I have tried to find where i can buy this game and can't--does anyone know what clue #5 says? Thanks--summerseaflowers@yahoo.com