First things first...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WES!!!
Wes turned the big 3-0! We had a fun weekend. Starting with dutch babies for breakfast, surprise See's Suckers in Wes' car (that he saw the night before...I gotta do a better job at hiding these things), dinner at California Pizza Kitchen, and family over for cake, ice cream brownies, and "Razzle Dazzle Pie."
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WES!!!
Wes turned the big 3-0! We had a fun weekend. Starting with dutch babies for breakfast, surprise See's Suckers in Wes' car (that he saw the night before...I gotta do a better job at hiding these things), dinner at California Pizza Kitchen, and family over for cake, ice cream brownies, and "Razzle Dazzle Pie."
Amy & Wes
Wes & Dax
Wes & Amy
Saylar & Keri
Wes playing the electric guitar with Jack
Kids playing with Uncle Wes
Saylar & Amy
Mom & Saylar
Gaylynne & Anna
"Uncle Sammy" with baby Saylar
Cute Alexa & Savannah-in their PJ's
Ashley, Wes, Anna, & Sammy
Jeni & Paxton
Wilson & Kate
Dinner at CPK
Cheese!!!
Thanks Sammy
Make a Wish
Wes & Sammy
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Wes! Can't believe it's the big 3-0 already. Looks like you guys had a great night.
Happy 3-0 Wes, you sure are old! We can't wait to hear all your memory lane stories! (Andrea still has never seen that famed Havasupi photo).
Happy birthday Weston! What the damns goin' on here?
I'm glad Wes had a fun birthday! Especially for the big 3-0! Thanks for having us over to celebrate!!!
Gosh amy- your man is the big 3 0. You kids are looking good!! Happy birthday Wes!!!! (why didn't he come into primary on sunday? he would've loved the crown man)
Ta ta.
Happy Birthday Wes! I was so good to see you on Saturday night! We're still laughing about your distressed German accent. :)
Happy Birthday Wusston. I love you guys and want to see you. Can we do something? Anything? LOVE YOU!
Happy Birthday WAB! Way to go on the big 3-0
Funness. (that's my new word). I love Razzle Dazzle pie. Man, we should've skipped Maui . . .
Happy birthday - a little late. But I couldn't resist bragging about the Cougars. Hope that you are both well.
Talk to you later.
Post a Comment