While the men in the family were freezing at the Utah Homecoming game...me, my mom, 2 sisters (Andrea & Keri), and niece (Katelynn) went to dinner at Paradise Bakery and to Women's Conference. We had a great night. (Although we missed you Tami & Jeni).
Monday, October 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Amy, wasn't the conference great?! So impressed by those smart women. Glad you got to go with your mom/sisters/neice. Wish I lived closer to my fam!
Amy, I hope you don't mind I found your blog through the Clayton family! So glad to hear that things are going well with you and Wes. My hubby is also in MBA school at the U- being gone almost every night stinks, but there is light at the end of the tunnel!
-Kimi (Livingston) Christensen
I certainly hope you ordered their fire roasted tomato soup. To die for
Amy! I am so glad you posted a comment on my blog. I am surprised I haven't ventured to yours yet since some of my friends are on your page too! Now we can keep in touch!
Post a Comment